Everybody needs a safe place to put their pocket change.
How about an Armored Car Bank?
Start by placing body profiles side by side and in the proper order. Then install the front and rear bumper rods. The clear plastic side panel allows you to see your assets grow. Flaunt some of those extra dimes by inserting them in the wheels for some sweet "60 cent rims!" The "spinners" are independently mounted, and actually spin in front of the dimes, too!
- ages 7+
- fun and educational
- easy to build
- "60 cent rims" with "spinners"
- laser cut wood parts
- instructions included
- hardware included
- Finished Model Dimensions: 11.5" x 4"
- paint and currency NOT included. No glue required
- made in the USA in Dearborn, MI
Recommended for assembly:
- philips head screw driver
- 7/16" wrench
- paint (acrylic, spray can, magic marker, crayon)